Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cupcake Inspirations!!!

I cannot tell you how much I loved this challenge...it just fit me perfectly because I always always always eat cupcakes with coffee!  There's just something about the two that go together like peanut butter and jelly, Bert and Ernie, Barney and homicidal thoughts!  Lol! 

Our sponsor this week is Fresh Brewed

 
 
 
And here is our photo inspiration:
 
 

Here is what I came up with...the perfect Thank You card for my Starbucks addicted friend Amy!




I hope you get a chance to link up with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!!!!  Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!

Totally Gorjuss: thank you

4 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So cute Rene! Love the design :)

Sherry said...

ROFL!!! Cute card!!

Hugs

Hazel said...

Hey Rene

What a fab card - your friend will love it.

Thanks for playing with us over at Totally Gorjuss and I wish you the very best of luck.

I hope you will be able to join in the fun with us again next week.

Take care

Toodle Pip

Hazel x

Lisa Minckler said...

Ohhhhh yes! My gosh I love coffee and THIS my friend is an AWESOME card. :)